March 28, 2016
You wouldn’t trade years of smiles and time spent relaxing in the sun for anything — and we wouldn’t want you to, either. But repeated smiles, frowns and continued sun exposure leave your face looking less youthful than you’d probably like. At My Face My Smile, Dr. Soltani and our whole team are happy to be able to offer our patients refreshing Botox treatments, to help you enjoy the youthful look you remember once again.
Botox Reveals Refreshed, Rejuvenated Facial Skin
These days, there’s just no reason to live with smile or frown lines. Botox is a quick treatment that provides fantastic results that can last from three to four months. At My Face My Smile, we love providing this rejuvenating treatment for our patients in Washington DC.
Botox is an injectable, purified protein that freezes the facial muscles that cause frown and smile lines to appear. With regular appointments every three to four months, you can maintain fresher, younger-looking skin for years to come!
Advantages of Botox Treatments
The benefits of Botox are numerous. Some of the most common include the following:
- Injections can be completed in about five minutes — and that allows you to spend less time thinking about your smile or frown lines and more time enjoying your new, youthful appearance.
- Botox treatments are virtually painless, and never require anaesthesia or other sedation.
- Botox can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for up to four months. And when it’s time to retreat, a quick appointment to My Face My Smile is all it takes to enjoy the same fabulous results once again.
- Botox is a completely safe, proven cosmetic treatment for adults who wish to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Good Candidates for Botox
Are you wondering if you’re a good candidate for Botox? Call My Face My Smile to find out for sure. Typically, the treatment is a wonderful option for patients who are in solid overall health and who are not pregnant or nursing. Other conditions which may affect your candidacy for Botox include:
- Certain neuromuscular diseases like Multiple Sclerosis
- Weaknesses in facial muscles
- Existing facial scars that are very deep
- Thick facial skin
- Facial skin disorders
You can enjoy the benefits of more youthful-looking, less wrinkled facial skin. Contact My Face My Smile to experience the difference Botox in Washington DC can make for yourself! We can’t wait to show you how good you can look.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.